9.10.08

My Political Views

I honestly don't care about politics. I know I sound ignorant, but I really can't stand them. They piss me off. However, I do support Obama. That is because I am for the democratic party, and because McCain is really ugly, and I don't want to have to look at him. EW!

I want a democrat as our president because they're not as uptight, and they don't do retarded shit. They actually make sense unlike republicans. The only thing I don't like about the democratic party is they are more leanient towards immigration. I believe the economy would be much better if at least 3/4 of the immigrants would go home. If there weren't any Mexicans here, my dad would have a REAL JOB such as the drywall he had been doing since the age of 19 rather than CHINESE FOOD DELIVERIES! I hate the fact that the Mexicans took my dad's 20-30 dollar an hour jobs and did them for less than minimum wage, and did a horrid job at it. Not only do they not even have the descency to learn English, but they're extremely disrespectful. They are pretty much invading, and it's ridiculous. They should all go home so that my mom can have disability and my dad can have his jobs back, and we can live comfortably.

That is the only disagreement I have with the democratic party. They need to seriously crack down on immigration.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I like to put politics like this: It isn't something that only politicians do. These are people trying to make decisions to support everyone in your country (in theory) to live in some sense of equality. All of it has pros and cons. If you say 'I don't care about politics,' to me its the same as saying 'I don't care who's making the rules about what I can and can't do in life.' Because politics is all about making common rules for (sometimes) dramatically different people. Which is all fine with me, as long as you don't turn around and complain about your lack of civil liberties or something like that.

You say you don't like immigration, well do something about it (for example.)

Main Ingredients:

自分の写真
What's cookin home skillets?
I'm Allie fluffin Sailboat.
I speak a lil Japanese + I've been dancing my heart out since the age of 3.
I've had Arthritis since the age of 4.
I have a doggie named Mr. Leno, + a kitty named Lucky.
I am very poetic + artistic.
I love to play piano + I suck balls at guitar,
but "pelvic thrust" your couch. I will play anyway.
I really want to learn the harp + viola.
I'm working on an acoustic project called The Amity Ship.
I'm considering making it a mini orchestra.
I am very adventurous + I'm going to sail the world!
No one, I repeat, NO ONE is going to stop me or my crew!
I am open minded + pretty much up for anything.
I hope to save the world someday on my journeys!

Bon apitit! <3



You can add me on myspace too.
I'm mad friendly.
Allie's MySpace:

myspace.com/allie_sailboat

My YouTuber:

youtube.com/hxcjournalistallie