7.10.08

Creative Writing Survey Thingy! <3

Q: What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted? When would you use this ability?

A: Player, I'm already fly! lol. If I could fly wherever I wanted, I'd fly up into the clouds and sprinkle a lifetime supply of cookie dough in them so that the lightning would bake it, and it would rain and snow cookies.

Q: What would happen if there were no televisions? Why would this be good or bad?

A: I honestly could live without TV. I think if there weren't TV, people wouldn't be as fat. However, I love watching my rap videos and Sex and the City.

Q: What if all the streets were rivers? What would be different?

A: We'd all be on sailboats! We can ride on Nessie. The streets would freeze in the winter, we'd ice skate and take ice mobiles, and we would put ice skates on polar bears and ride them!

Q: What would happen if people never co-operated? Why do you think it's important to co-operate?

A: I'm pretty independent. Therefore, it wouldn't be much of a problem for me. Then again, it's not just a matter of people working together, it could also be someone helping someone else. I wouldn't be where I am today without my parents working as hard as they did to get me where I am. Without them, I'd be nothing.

Q: What would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs?

A: Wouldn't that be painful? I don't wanna to get scratched. I love kitties and doggies and all, but I wouldn't love them after that. It would hurt them too from the impact.

Q: What would happen if animals could talk?

A: That would be amazing. I talk to Mr. Leno all the time, and I always wonder if he understands. He probably doesn't but who knows. Just because dogs don't speak our language, that doesn't mean they can't hear it. I'm sure they pick up things we say. How else would they understand commands we teach them? If he could talk, man he would have a lot of crap on me hahaa.

Q: What would happen if everyone wore the same clothes?

A: I would absolutely hate that! I already can't stand the fact that people can't be individual and base their lives on what the media and over payed designers tells them. Whatever the media or designers say, I do the complete opposite. I love my bright neon colours and my giant shoes and hair, and my over accessorizing. The brighter the better. I hate having to blend in with society. It would make me sick.

Q: What would happen if you threw a piece of trash on the ground? What if everyone did?

A: I don't litter. There's no class there. Plus, you're killing the environment. I think of the penguins and polar bears when I see that with the whole global warming thing going on.

Q: What if you could walk up walls and across ceilings?

A: I already can! I'm a ninja!

Q: What would happen if you grew taller than trees? How would this change your life?

A: Eweee. That would be disgusting. I hate the fact that modeling agencies want girls to be at a freakishly manly 5'9" and higher. It's so ridiculous. I think smaller people have more of an advantage. Short with a nice healthy figure. You don't want to be skinny. That's really gross, and guys don't like that. So to put it all together, being as tall and slim as a tree is groos, and extremely unattractive. I love my big booty and being shorter than everyone else. It's cute.

Q: What would happen if there were no cars, buses, trains, boats, planes? How would this change your life?

A: It wouldn't change my life. I never go anywhere to need one anyway. I'm in Florida. If I were in New Jersey, I would at least need a train. However, I think if anything not having those forms of transportation would change the arctic life. It'd be much better for the animals in the arctic to not have all the carbon monoxide and other fossil fuels polluting the earth.

Q: What if everyone lived underwater?

A: We'd all be mermaids! I would be dancing with Sebastian, Flounder, Dori, Nemo, one fish, two fish, red rish, blue fish, umm... oh yeah, can't forget, OLD GREG! I wanna be friends with Old Greg! I'd dance with him and drink Bailey's (...mmm... creamy!) with him, and listen to funk with him.

Q: What would happen if you found gold in your backyard?

A: I think it'd be cool to put gold in my hair like R. Kelly did to his braids. That would be so awesome.

Q: What would you do if a bully bothered you on your way home?

A: I'd go all Bruce Lee on him and roundhouse kick him in the face, and then drop kick him in the nutter butters. Then I'd be gangster about it and stick both my nunchucks and my ninja pole thingy up his butt.

Q: What would you do if you did very poorly on a test?

A: I usually ask to retake it.

Q: What would you do if a friend borrows things from you and never returns them?

A: I'd go to their house, and get it back.

Q: What would you do if you were the teacher and everyone forgot their homework?

A: I'd be offended. I would make them do it in class.

Q: What would you do if you were in the middle of a lake and the boat began to leak?

A: I would curse really loud and then hope to make it to shore in time to where my stuff is safe. However, my "Sailboat" is special. It would never sink. =]

Q: What would you do if your friend had a broken leg? How would you cheer him/her up?

A: I'd bake some cookies for my bestie!

Q: What would you do if you woke up in another country and no one could understand you?

A: That would be so cool. I could talk crap about them and make like it's something nice. I could make them think I love them when really I'm calling them conceited douchebags.

Q: What would you do if you ordered ice cream and forgot money?

A: My cuteness would get me some anyway! =D

Q: What would you do if someone got in front of you in line at the movies?

A: Well, I don't really go to movies, but I will talk about this one time when I was at a Starbucks on 5th Avenue, I was asking my 6 year old brother what he wanted as he sat at the table. There was a small space between me and the rest of the line, and this disgusting preppy blonde lady walks in front of me. I was like "Uhh excuse me missy, I was there..." and she tried to start shit with me. I was just like "Wow, you're pathetic. Can't you see I'm asking a 6 year old a question? So do you mind letting me keep my damn spot? Thank you!" Haha before she could speak again, I kept saying "THANK YOU!" and I wouldn't let her speak or walk in front of me. Man was she pissed. It made my day since that was kind of a shitty trip to the city.

Q: What would you do if only one hot dog is left and neither you nor your friend have had one?

A: I'd be like "Please take that". I hate hot dogs. They're disgusting. I'll pass up horse scrodum, monkey uterus, and all the rest of the leftover slaughter house goodies anyday, thanks.

Q: What would you do if two of your best friends went to the movies without inviting you?

A: Like I said, I never really go to the movies. I really wouldn't care. If they didn't invite me to a show or party, that would be a whole nother story. Then I wouldn't be too pleased with them.

Q: What would you do if you received a present you didn't like?

A: I personally like any gift someone gives me. It just reminds me of how thoughtful they are. I was raised to appreciate everything. So even if I didn't quite care for it as much as another gift, I would still love it because the person thought of me, and that makes me happy when people think of me in a nice way.

Q: What would you do if you promised to feed your pet and you didn't?

A: Unfortunately, that has happened many times. I usually just feed them twice as much. Though when I don't feed them, my parents do. We do it randomly. Sometimes I feed them, sometimes my brother does, and sometimes my parents do.

Q: What would you do if someone told you a joke that you didn't think wasfunny?

A: Oh man, those moments are awkward. I just smerk at them and turn away, or change the subject, or I even start singing something random and get them to sing with me to forget about the awkwardness.

Q: What would you do if you wanted to be friends with someone who spoke no English?

A: I already am. I speak a large amount of Japanese. I have so many friends in Japan. They are the chillest people you will ever meet in your lifetime. I've never met anyone besides me who is as cute and full of life as the Japanese. I think that's where a lot of my personality comes from. Their upbeat, positive and lively personalities inspire me. They're mostly where I get my fruity and bubblyness from. There's never a time where they don't brighten up your day! *^_^*

0 件のコメント:

Main Ingredients:

自分の写真
What's cookin home skillets?
I'm Allie fluffin Sailboat.
I speak a lil Japanese + I've been dancing my heart out since the age of 3.
I've had Arthritis since the age of 4.
I have a doggie named Mr. Leno, + a kitty named Lucky.
I am very poetic + artistic.
I love to play piano + I suck balls at guitar,
but "pelvic thrust" your couch. I will play anyway.
I really want to learn the harp + viola.
I'm working on an acoustic project called The Amity Ship.
I'm considering making it a mini orchestra.
I am very adventurous + I'm going to sail the world!
No one, I repeat, NO ONE is going to stop me or my crew!
I am open minded + pretty much up for anything.
I hope to save the world someday on my journeys!

Bon apitit! <3



You can add me on myspace too.
I'm mad friendly.
Allie's MySpace:

myspace.com/allie_sailboat

My YouTuber:

youtube.com/hxcjournalistallie