16.1.10

Blount, Yet Savoured.

They say an image is worth 1000 words,
but let's keep this blount.
As the one you brag about passing at that party that night,
but no one gives a fuck.
It's 5AM on Trekell street.
I lay in bed awake.
Eager to receive that special invitation
to get out of this artificial state.
So my life's adventures may begin.
Nothing will stop me.
I'm determined to prove your discouragement wrong, my friend.
Oui, mon amie.
I behold the recipe for happiness.
Yes, it's quite tasty.
You won't regret the nibble you'll savour.
So bon apetite!

♥♪♫♥

Copyright 2010 Allie Sailboat

0 件のコメント:

Main Ingredients:

自分の写真
What's cookin home skillets?
I'm Allie fluffin Sailboat.
I speak a lil Japanese + I've been dancing my heart out since the age of 3.
I've had Arthritis since the age of 4.
I have a doggie named Mr. Leno, + a kitty named Lucky.
I am very poetic + artistic.
I love to play piano + I suck balls at guitar,
but "pelvic thrust" your couch. I will play anyway.
I really want to learn the harp + viola.
I'm working on an acoustic project called The Amity Ship.
I'm considering making it a mini orchestra.
I am very adventurous + I'm going to sail the world!
No one, I repeat, NO ONE is going to stop me or my crew!
I am open minded + pretty much up for anything.
I hope to save the world someday on my journeys!

Bon apitit! <3



You can add me on myspace too.
I'm mad friendly.
Allie's MySpace:

myspace.com/allie_sailboat

My YouTuber:

youtube.com/hxcjournalistallie