14.3.09

Piano Masterpiece, No. 1, Op. 1. ♪♥

Across the ceramic petals of ebony and albescence is where my fingers glide
Gazing at the amelioration of a masterpiece are my gazing metallic eyes
Only the moment of an ambient melody is where I must confide
Concerto no. 1, no. 2, or no. 8? Which shall I decide?
I'll just spend half my day on all of the above with a warm feeling inside.
I can achieve this next piece even with my fingers being such a small size
Just watch my beastliness in action. I'll make you feel deprived
Of the sick sound of treble and bass and maybe the vox soufflet on the side
You become so aroused that at night you'll fantasize
My sound of siren will draw you in and soon you will be mine!

Allie Fluffin Sailboat! <33

1 件のコメント:

Lord Clit Cleaver さんのコメント...

Damn Aller... this is good!

Main Ingredients:

自分の写真
What's cookin home skillets?
I'm Allie fluffin Sailboat.
I speak a lil Japanese + I've been dancing my heart out since the age of 3.
I've had Arthritis since the age of 4.
I have a doggie named Mr. Leno, + a kitty named Lucky.
I am very poetic + artistic.
I love to play piano + I suck balls at guitar,
but "pelvic thrust" your couch. I will play anyway.
I really want to learn the harp + viola.
I'm working on an acoustic project called The Amity Ship.
I'm considering making it a mini orchestra.
I am very adventurous + I'm going to sail the world!
No one, I repeat, NO ONE is going to stop me or my crew!
I am open minded + pretty much up for anything.
I hope to save the world someday on my journeys!

Bon apitit! <3



You can add me on myspace too.
I'm mad friendly.
Allie's MySpace:

myspace.com/allie_sailboat

My YouTuber:

youtube.com/hxcjournalistallie