9.12.08

LMAO @ Sponge Cake Recipe ! =D

Okay guys,
what do you notice about this recipe?


Always the Best Sponge Cake Recipe

4
1 cup
4 Tb
1 cup
1 tsp
Eggs, separated
Sugar
Cold water
Sifted cake flour
Baking powder

Whipped cream
Sliced strawberries

Oven Temp ~ 325° Baking Time ~ 30 Min.
Pan Type ~ small angel food pan

Preheat oven, grease a small tube pan.

Beat egg yolks and sugar together until very light. Add water. Sift together flour and baking powder. Add to batter. Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into batter. Pour batter into prepared pan.

Bake. Cool completely and invert onto cake platter. Prepare whipped cream and strawberries. To serve, slice cake in half and fill with half the whipped cream. Top with remaining whipped cream and strawberries.




I don't recall egg whites getting stiff when you beat them. However, I do know of something else you can beat until stiff. Whipped creme comes out and tops it too! XD

0 件のコメント:

Main Ingredients:

自分の写真
What's cookin home skillets?
I'm Allie fluffin Sailboat.
I speak a lil Japanese + I've been dancing my heart out since the age of 3.
I've had Arthritis since the age of 4.
I have a doggie named Mr. Leno, + a kitty named Lucky.
I am very poetic + artistic.
I love to play piano + I suck balls at guitar,
but "pelvic thrust" your couch. I will play anyway.
I really want to learn the harp + viola.
I'm working on an acoustic project called The Amity Ship.
I'm considering making it a mini orchestra.
I am very adventurous + I'm going to sail the world!
No one, I repeat, NO ONE is going to stop me or my crew!
I am open minded + pretty much up for anything.
I hope to save the world someday on my journeys!

Bon apitit! <3



You can add me on myspace too.
I'm mad friendly.
Allie's MySpace:

myspace.com/allie_sailboat

My YouTuber:

youtube.com/hxcjournalistallie